1. Reserve your beef by placing a non-refundable deposit of $250.
2. When your order is received, we will reach out to you with your processing date and some other important details.
3. We continue to raise your animal until your processing date using our high quality practices to achieve the healthiest & tastiest beef.
4. We will hand pick your beef from our South Dakota pastures at your scheduled harvest time.
5.We will take your beef to an amazing, family owned USDA processor. Your beef will hang for at least 14 days before our expert butchers cut, package and freeze your beef.
6. (If you reserved a 1/2 or whole) You'll select your cut preferences with the help of our cut sheet guide.
7. We'll email you your final invoice before your beef ships. Final payment is due prior to your beef shipping.
8. We will contact you via email to notify you with the tracking information and let you know that your beef has shipped! (We'll talk with you before it ships to make sure the scheduled shipping date works for you)
9. Your order will be delivered!
10. Fill your freezer and ENJOY amazing Reil Ranch grass-finished beef!